11.02.2010

crazy kind of thankful.


I think I started compiling the list of things to do & make for the holiday season the second the calendar turned to November 1st.
Walking by the already completely displayed Christmas section at Hobby Lobby may have had a little something to do with it.
Are we really in that much of a hurry?
I say we all slow down a little!
While I do hope to get started on ‘the list’ I also hope to do my best to not miss Thanksgiving altogether.
Too much to be thankful for to let that happen.
I’m wondering if I’m crazy to think I could write about something I’m thankful for every day this month.
Maybe I am a little crazy seeing as how I’m already a day behind! ha!
How about I share two things for today & yesterday & we’ll call it good?
Thanks.
I’m thankful for time spent this past weekend in beautiful Santa Fe, New Mexico with my even more beautiful & dearest friend from college.
We talked, walked, slept, ate, shopped, knitted, laughed, shopped some more & left plenty to do for many trips to come.
My mouth is watering just thinking about our scrumptious eats at ‘The Shed’ & the queso at the ‘Blue Corn Cafe.’
If you are headed that way {lucky you} & need some suggestions let me know.
Or if you’ve been there {lucky you} & have some tips for our next trip, do tell!
& today I’m thankful for the right & privilege I have to vote.
Beyond blessed to live in this country.
Bring on the thankful!
ps. coming really soon: a little sparklestudio goodness with our first ever giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment