11.18.2010

most important.

Let me share a little essay my daughter brought home from school today.
‘I Like Myself’
I like myself because I am very honest. When I was a baby Mommy and Daddy called me a peanut because I was little. I know that my GG loves me because she lets me play with her dolls. I know that I am special to God. He loves me and he blessed me that’s why I like myself. If something changes I panic hard! So that is why I like myself... so far.
M. Butler
A couple of years ago for some paperwork I had to answer this question, ‘What do you think is the most important thing a child should know?’ 
My response was & is, ‘The most important thing a child should know is that God loves them.’
I’m so thankful my daughter is 7 & she knows this!
& it’s oh so helpful to know how she feels about change, I can certainly relate.
ps. I love that even on the days I don’t like myself, God loves me still.

No comments:

Post a Comment