11.17.2010

today.

Sometimes I think it’s good just to be thankful for today.
I’m thankful today that I was available when needed to take a change of tights & shoes to my oldest so that she didn’t have to walk around school all day smelling of spilled milk.
I’m thankful today that laughter was the response of my child when her classmate accidentally spilled milk on her.
I’m thankful today I got to visit one of my favorite places in town, Serendipity Yarn & Gifts where I am always greeted by warm smiles, yummy smells & then am pleasantly overwhelmed with wanting to buy at least one of everything.
I’m thankful today that I had time to read & be creative.
I’m thankful today for a beautiful sunset behind snow covered mountains.
I'm thankful today that my youngest said she's going to snuggle with me tomorrow.
I’m thankful today is almost over & I have something to look forward to. :)
ps. Thank you all for your comments, such an encouragement to me in this!

1 comment:

  1. Mom told me about the sweater and Phoebe with your youngest at Serendipity! I saw the picture - so cute it hurts!

    ReplyDelete