11.29.2010

random littles.

A few random little things I’m thankful for.
New socks.
Cheez-It crackers.
Pedicures with friends.
That hair grows.
Fresh snow.
Google.
Cupcakes.
& Sharpies.
ps. While shopping on Friday I bought a raffle ticket.
I didn’t even know what the prize was, I just wanted to support MaryAnne at Magical Scraps, the store I mentioned earlier today.
I got a call this afternoon that I won.
After getting really excited that I won I had to ask exactly what I won.
2 nights lodging & lift tickets in Breckenridge.
Just in time to celebrate my wedding anniversary.
Thankful!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! That's so awesome that you won!

    I am a little curious though about why you're thankful hair grows. Did one of the girls decide to give herself a haircut?

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the girls did give herself some choppy bangs several years ago but I was really just thinking about my last haircut being a little on the short side! :)

    ReplyDelete