11.07.2010

loli.

A little over a year ago I found out I have a ‘sewing angel.’
This little angel gifted me with an amazing sewing machine that has truly been the best gift anyone has ever given me.
Sorry, Mom & Pop, that digital watch with the light button you gave me for Christmas in 1980 isn’t at the top of the list anymore.
This machine has helped me create in a whole new way & discover a kind of jump up & down & scream ‘this is so much fun’ love of sewing.
I’m thankful for my sewing angel & I am determined to someday find my own 'wings' & pay it forward in her honor.
Do you ever find it difficult to be on the receiving end of the generosity of others?
Humbling & yet so good.
ps. I named my machine Loli after my totally fun, creative, sassy, LSU Tigers loving sewing angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment