10.27.2010

a long way.

I live in the sticks. 
It happens to be an incredibly gorgeous corner of the sticks so we often have visitors from the ‘big city.'
These visitors are so nice & always ask if I need them to bring me anything from the city. 
Most of the time my response is 'one of everything from anthropologie.'
Don't you just love that store?
Some day I hope to be a stock girl there or even better an assistant to the artistic designers that envision 
& bring about what are always incredible displays.
Ostriches made out of book pages? Seriously.
Over the top in such a good way.

& here is yet another reason to love anthropologie.
They are sparkle fans too.
This little gem of a link was in my inbox this morning.
The subject line reads 'a little sparkle goes a long way' & they could not have said it better.
ps. I think if I were to wear the 'Silver Cloud Dress' to my daughter's Christmas program it might be over the top in a bad way but it just might be worth it.
Did I mention I live in the sticks?

1 comment:

  1. The silver cloud one would require some serious go-go boots :-} But the twinkle twinkle dress is super cute with the stars on it.

    ReplyDelete