2.17.2011

a love list.



Did you all enjoy Valentine’s Day?
A little list of things I love in honor of the love season.
  1. I love typewriters.
  2. I love little surprises like today’s impromptu pizza lunch with the youngest piece of my heart.
  3. I love Anthropologie's Latte Bowls.
  4. I love hymns.
  5. I love this new 'books' fabric from David Textiles. Wouldn’t that make a cute library tote?
  6. I love this quote from Anne Lamott.
      ‘No’ is a complete sentence.
       7. I love that my little ones know that I love peace & quiet.
            Doesn’t mean I get much of it but awareness is the first step, right?
       8. I love porch swings.
       9. I love the memory I have of my mom taking me & my brother to get
            sno-cones after school.
            Lime was always my flavor of choice.
      10. I  love making lists.
ps. I love the challenge of blogging but will confess that sometimes it takes awhile for inspiration to come.
I'm sure we could all say that about many things in life.
Thank you for your patience!

1 comment:

  1. I love that print! So cute. "No." is definitely a complete sentence, just ask our kids ;-}

    ReplyDelete