1.13.2011

sweets.

So last month, before I got sick, before Christmas, before I traversed half of this blessed country I was planning on sharing one of my favorite cookie recipes with you.
This recipe was shared with me by a sweet friend of mine that has a smile that lights up a room.
Smiles & friends are good.
& so are these delicious cookies!
almond sweets
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 eggs
1/2 cup granulated sugar  
1/2 cup cooking oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 teaspoon almond extract
icing:
1 cup sifted powdered sugar
1/4 teaspoon almond extract
2 - 4 teaspoons of milk
Mix all together until smooth.

Stir flour, baking powder & salt together.
Beat eggs, sugar, oil, vanilla & almond extract on medium.
Add flour mixture.
Drop by teaspoons, 1” apart.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
Let cool & frost.
Add sprinkles for a little sparkle!

If I really had my act together I’d have a photo to share.
Real sorry I don’t have my act together.
I’m sure you understand the feeling.
ps. Happy baking!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm....those sound delicious! I will havet o make these!

    I don't care if you don't have your act together - I'm just glad you're around!

    ReplyDelete